Have you ever been to Dubai?
The team at Imaginative Events has travelled to this incredible destination. Here are our tips on how to get there, accommodation and a dessert experience not to be missed.
We travelled with Qantas on the A380 Business Class, flight time approx. 15 hours. Grab a glass of champagne, put your PJ’s on, lie down and enjoy the ride.
We stayed at the Grosvenor House, A Luxury Collection Hotel (Starwood Hotel). Location: Al Sofouh Road, PO Box 118500, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45-story towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel’s glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 750 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service.
The area’s first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic.
If you were to stay anywhere in Dubai, I would recommend the Grosvenor House, A Luxury Collection Hotel, An Iconic Symbol of Dubai
We enjoyed the “Private Dune Dinner”.
Departing from Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah and RAK
Surprise someone special, celebrate an occasion or enjoy a quiet romantic evening in an idyllic setting. This truly is an exclusive dune dinner safari experience!
- Our safari guide will collect you from your hotel in a four-wheel drive Landcruiser and leaving the city behind, you will drive into the desert
- Enter the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and enjoy an exciting dune drive
- Stop for a falcon viewing before driving on towards your private desert gazebo
- Take a short camel ride into the camp area
- Relax and enjoy a served Arabic dinner in a private Bedouin-style tent
- Stargaze – away from the city lights
- After your exclusive dining experience, head back to the city and to your hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and soft-drinks
- Unlimited beer and wine (except in Ramadan and during religious holidays)
- This is a guided tour
- A portion of your fee goes towards supporting conservation